We take our honey very seriously so that you may enjoy only the finest, sweetest and most quality consistent of our products. We follow stringent checks to ensure the honey we supply adheres to all the quality norms of respective lands where our honey is so graciously received.
Pioneer foods honey processing facility is HAACP & ISO 22000:2005 Certified
. We are also registered with Export Inspection Council of India certified unit.
Our warehouse, processing machinery, storage paraphernalia and state-of-art Laboratory have not only been impressive to a honey-newbie but are also at par with the complete standards governed by European and American Governments. Our honey analysis laboratory has equipment such as, HPLC & ELISA
to monitor quality of raw as well as processed honey. In process monitoring system in place ensures our honey retains taste, aroma and colour of its original floral source.
Pioneer foods has one of the most competent and qualified team of chemists, laboratory analysts & honey processing technologists to maintain highest standards of quality of Indian honey.
- AOAC methods to analyze honey quality & identity.
- Residue analysis for antibiotics & pesticides.
- We also perform pollen count on all unifloral honey for their nomenclature.
- Microbiological on raw & finished products, including aerobic plate count and yeast and mold count.
- Continuous quality monitoring of production specification like color, moisture & flavors.
- Complete commercial analysis including F/G ratio, HMF, diastase & sugar profile.